A welcome note from Q Wealth Founder Dr. Richard Cawte…
“We are living through the most challenging times since the Great Depression of the 1930’s.
The DOW may have been rallying in the past fortnight, but the instability of the world’s financial systems can be seen on the streets of Cyprus, where banks are closed pending yet another bail out and the government has announced that it will be stealing money from account holders.
Imagine if that was happening where you live. How would you feel, knowing that a government that had already taxed your earnings was now about to dip its hand into your private accounts to take yet more?
Cyprus will undoubtedly come to a deal of some kind. Too many other countries have invested in it to allow it to fail. For now. But what of the future? What plans have you made if there IS a major collapse? Would you hold onto your assets? Is your portfolio diversified enough to withstand whatever comes over the horizon?
Now, more than ever, is a time to make sure you have strategies in place. And that’s just one reason for joining us in Antigua in May…
Our Antigua Offshore Wealth & Health Conference promises to introduce you to many of the latest tactics you can employ to ensure your continued success – in all walks of life.
Join a dozen experts in their field, listen to their words of advice, make a plan for the future that begins before you leave – and then relax on the most beautiful beach in the entire Caribbean, knowing that you are ahead of the wave.”
In Antigua we will teach you how to protect yourself and thrive in the coming years with the hard fought-knowledge presented in the following discussion topics…these will not be recorded or shared with anyone who does not attend!
Topics Covered Include:
- International and Domestic Estate Planning Vehicles
- The Benefits of New Zealand Trusts and Limited Liability Companies
- Investing in Wine as a Commodity
- Investing in Gold and Precious Metals
- Using Trusts to Secure your Assets
- How to Maximise Profits through International Investment Structures
- Current Second Citizenship and Residency Opportunities
- The World Wide Surveillance Web and What to do about it
- Real Estate Investing for the next decade
- Investing in passive online businesses
- Running a secure laptop
- The ins and outs of Nevis Trusts
- Investment Opportunities in the Caribbean
- How to Avoid Investment Scams
- Increasing the profitability of your online business
- Optimum Health for Optimum Wealth
- We have also invited representatives of Antiguan banks to be present.
Q Wealth Offshore Conference Details
& Registration Package
When: Thurs May 9th – Sun May 12th 2013.
The event will start in the afternoon of the 9th with an exclusive meeting reserved for Platinum Members only!
We will officially kick off the event later that evening with a cocktail reception for all attendees. This is our first chance to meet and mingle with you, our guests…and we very much look forward to it!
The next 2 days will be filled with a wealth of information and opportunities, good meals, and time for networking as well as enjoying the scenery.
The final day is reserved for private consultations.
This is the time to channel all you’ve learned into a personal game plan and see it come to life in a one-on-one meeting with our solutions specialist Peter Macfarlane, and other Q Wealth Experts! (these spots fill up fast, pre-booking will be made available to you after you have completed registration for the conference.)
Where: Jolly Beach Resort in Antigua.
- The actual conference will be held at the Jolly Beach Resort on what is agreed to be the best beach on the island!
Accommodations, Rates & Discounts:
In order to offer you a range of options we have negotiated special rates for our guests at 2 different hotels.
- 25% OFF Rooms at Jolly Beach Resort. Stay at the same beachfront hotel where our event is being held! The following rates are listed with the discount already figured in especially for you.
- 20% OFF Rooms at Tranquility Bay. Tranquility Bay is an easy walk to the Jolly Beach Resort which is right next door. At Tranquility Bay the rooms are much larger, nicer, and newer – though not all have an ocean view. Again, the list prices here are with the discount built in already.
One bedroom: US $151.00 per night (inclusive of taxes)
Two bedrooms: US $223.00 per night (inclusive of taxes)
To Book Tranquility Bay: Book directly via email with Dawne Gomes [email protected]
Join Us In Antigua!
Cost: $1495 per individual
$1795 per couple
- Welcome cocktail reception.
- Full 2 day conference.
- Lunch on conference days.
- Coffee/Tea and Snacks during breaks in the day.
- Hotel rooms
- Most meals
- Optional One-On-One consultations with Q Wealth Experts (will be made available for pre-booking once you have completed registration)
Again, the cost is only $1495 per indivuidual
Or bring a significant other for only $1795 per couple
Direct any questions to our front desk HERE and we will assist you in any way possible!